Make sure your new employees are performing to the standard you required during their probation
Do you have an employee who isn’t performing to the level you expected when you recruited them? Maybe you are you aren’t sure of an employee’s capability and would like to extend their probationary period?
Every scenario is covered in this toolkit from the first day of employment upto deciding whether the probation period has been successfully passed or a dismissal needs to be made.
This toolkit includes:
- Probation Flowchart
- Invite to Probationary Performance Meeting
- Mid Term Probation Review Form (Employee)
- Mid Term Probation Review Form (Manager)
- End of Probation Review Form
- Probation Extended Letter
- Probation Pass Letter
- Probation Failed – Notice to be Worked
- Probation Failed – Notice to be Pain In Lieu