This policy sets out how we obtain, use and protect any information that you give us when you use this website. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy was last reviewed on Tuesday, 03 April 2018.
When do we collect information from you?
- When you complete a form on our website you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your enquiry
- When you place an order for an item on our shop
- When you email, phone or contact us in any other way.
How do we use your information?
- We use the information we collect from you to assist you with your enquiry
- We use the information to keep you informed with news about our company and HR in general via our newsletter
- When you purchase or order free files we also create an online account which you can use to order additional files
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is stored in a secured networks and is only accessible by a small number of people who have password protected access to the data, and who are committed to keep the information confidential. This includes our own staff, and our web design team Worldwide Webdesign Ltd.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use `cookies`?
The website itself uses session cookies, which are deleted by your web browser when you close it. Session cookies do not carry any Personally Identifiable Information. We use visitor-tracking software to track visitor data. This may set a cookie but this will not carry any Personally Identifiable Information either.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.